Matthew Waring is the founder of Waring Law, a South Florida personal injury law firm dedicated to injury victims. When he was 14 years old, Matthew was severely injured in a bicycle accident but his parents were too prideful to hire a lawyer and make an injury claim. Matthew's mission is to help people overcome their claim-shame and enforce their rights after an accident. Prior to founding Waring Law, Matthew worked for two of the largest trial law firms in the State. He went to law school at the University of Florida. Matthew has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims throughout South Florida.
After working for two of Florida's largest trial law firms, Matthew Waring started his own firm because he saw a different vision for how legal services should be delivered. Our law office in Deerfield Beach uses the latest case management software, is able to serve clients remotely, and is even able to process required documents via text message.
Matthew Waring participates in the Florida Bar Speaker's Bureau and his hobbies include educating people about the civil justice system in Florida.
Matthew Waring is a proud sixth generation Floridian whose family settled on the Florida frontier in the late 1860s. His ancestors have included a country doctor, at least one firefighter, farmers, many commercial fishermen and a few restaurant owner/operators.
Matthew knows that you work hard too, and that you don't have time to wait for your settlement. You simply can't afford an injury-related delay.
Matthew puede hablar espanol sin fluidez pero entiende mucho y el trabaja con gente que pueden hablar perfectamente espanol. El respeta y sabe la cultura. Somos Floridenos. We are all Floridians.
He is admitted to practice law throughout Florida as well as Federal Court in the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. He is active in the community, and has been a member of:
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Historical Society
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Speakers Bureau
- University of North Florida Alumni Association
- Boys and Girls Club Alumni
- University of Florida Alumni Association
Waring Law's pledge to you:
- Immediate and personalized attention. You'll always speak with Matthew directly, and never to a chat bot, call center operator or even his legal assistant.
- A personalized Action Plan tailored to your injuries. There is no standard, “one-size-fits-all” template for Matthew's clients: each person is unique, and their injuries specific to them alone
- He will tirelessly work on your behalf.
- You pay no fees unless Waring Law wins for you.
Time is important when you are injured. Each day can mean a loss of income and expenses you didn't plan on. You can't afford to wait for the compensation you deserve, yet insurance companies will stall for as long as they can. Matthew Waring is fighting to get you your compensation fast and is At War With Delay.