Matthew Waring is the founder and CEO of Waring Law, a Personal Injury law firm helping the injured in South Florida. He has defended numerous lawsuits for major insurance companies, including Progressive, Philadelphia, Allstate, Esurance and Farmers. But a win for the insurance giants is a hard-felt loss to an individual and Matthew has become a fierce defender for the injured person. Waring Law is a champion of your right to be compensated for your injuries.
Matthew Waring is a proud sixth generation Floridian whose family settled on the Florida frontier in the late 1860s. His ancestors have included a country doctor, at least one firefighter, farmers, many commercial fishermen and a few restaurant owner/operators.
Matthew puede hablar espanol sin fluidez pero entiende mucho y el trabaja con gente que pueden hablar perfectamente espanol. El respeta y sabe la cultura. Somos Floridenos. We are all Floridians.
Matthew knows that you work hard too, and that you don't have time to wait for your settlement. You simply can't afford an injury-related delay.
Matthew is a graduate of the University of Florida Law School, ranked 31st in the nation by US News and first in Florida. He is admitted to practice law throughout Florida as well as Federal Court in the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. He is active in the community, and is a member of:
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Historical Society
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Speakers Bureau
- University of North Florida Alumni Association
- Boys and Girls Club Alumni
- University of Florida Alumni Association
Waring Law's pledge to you:
- Immediate and personalized attention. You'll always speak with Matthew directly, and never to a chat bot, call center operator or even his legal assistant.
- A personalized Action Plan tailored to your injuries. There is no standard, “one-size-fits-all” template for Matthew's clients: each person is unique, and their injuries specific to them alone
- He will tirelessly work on your behalf.
- You pay no fees unless Waring Law wins for you.
Time is important when you are injured. Each day can mean a loss of income and expenses you didn't plan on. You can't afford to wait for the compensation you deserve, yet insurance companies will stall for as long as they can. Matthew Waring is fighting to get you your compensation fast and is At War With Delay.