Recent Posts

FAQ: How to get the most money for a car accident?

Posted by Matthew Waring | Jun 26, 2019 | 0 Comments

The simple answer is to get a personal injury attorney involved at the accident scene or as quickly afterwards as you can.

[Note: That doesn't simply mean calling a personal injury law firm and setting an appointment to meet with an attorney in a few days]. 

My clients call me right away after an accident at Tel:(561)-382-6860. I invite others to do the same.  

Some important things to know...

Generally, people who are the most severely injured get the most money on their car accident cases. 

This isn't always true. 

Sometimes there is not enough car insurance available to the injury victim to get compensated for the actual value of their injuries. 

Other times there is no insurance coverage available at all for injury victims. 

Many times people are injured but they don't take the proper steps after an accident to get the full and fair settlement value of their case. 

Here are some helpful articles that are related to this FAQ:

What to do after a car accident in Florida?

Do I have a personal injury case?

Speak with an attorney before using insurance company apps.

Do I have a case if the car accident was a "minor impact"?

Is my lawyer too slow? 

5 Tips to Hiring the Best Personal Injury Attorney for Your Case


  • I had complete trust in him

    Matthew Waring is an excellent attorney! He is very professional and I highly recommend him. I had complete trust in him and he explained everything thoroughly to me. Thank you! Read On

  • Patient and Very Knowledgeable

    Mr Waring answered my question within 1 hour of my post. I then sent him a more detailed message which he also responded to right away, thanking him. He offered to discuss my issue by phone so I called him. He answered the phone, not an assistant or voice mail. He listened very patiently without ... Read On

  • Quick to Respond

    Matthew helped me after a car accident. He was quick to respond to my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone who has been in an accident. Read On

About the Author

Matthew Waring

Matthew is admitted to practice law throughout Florida as well as Federal Court in the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. He is also admitted to practice law in federal court in the U.S. Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in Boca Raton...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


Waring Law is based in Boca Raton but serves all of South Florida including West Palm Beach, Lantana, Lake Worth, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Greenacres, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Coconut Creek, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Tamarac, Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, North Miami, Miami Gardens, Aventura, Opa-Locka, Kendall, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Homestead, Florida City, Miami, Brickell, Miami Beach, and the Florida Keys.