Waring Law proudly represents Delray Beach injury victims.
I lived in Delray Beach for nearly five years from 2014 to 2018. I watched the traffic swell on Linton Boulevard between I-95 and Federal Highway during that time. Always worse in season but now even off-season is becoming a chore.
It seems like traffic in Delray Beach is getting worse every day. Its great to see the development of Delray Beach but the population is only going to rise over time. Last I checked the population of Delray Beach was 68,000 . Population growth, more traffic, Brightline trains, and the Ave nearby all increase the likelihood of car accident injuries to Delray Beach residents. Hopefully no one in Delray Beach gets in a car accident, but if you do, just know that I'll be a phone call or text away to help you at a moment's notice. [Its free to speak with me about your case. In fact, I work on contingency meaning there are no fees or costs unless you give me the honor of representing you and I'm able to recover money for your injuries].
If you have been hurt in any kind of accident, don't delay in seeking medical treatment.
Here a few local resources which may assist you:
- Address: 5352 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Phone Number: (561) 498-4440
- Hours: Open 24 hours
- Address: 501 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Medical Records/Medical Bill Fax: (561) 243-7461
At Waring Law, we step in after you or someone you love is injured in an accident to take control of the situation.
Our Mission is to fight the delay caused by insurance companies to hasten your physical and financial recovery.
While Waring Law is headquartered in Boca Raton, founding attorney Matthew Waring is a fierce advocate for those who need a personal injury attorney in Delray Beach.
At Waring Law, you speak with me, Matthew Waring, from the get-go. You won't speak with chat bots or call center representatives.
To read more about our specific practice areas, browse the following pages:
- FAQ: How to get the most money for a car accident case?
- FAQ: The police report says I was at fault, do I still have a case?
- FAQ: What should I do after a car accident in Delray Beach, Florida?
- FAQ: Do I have a case if there was only a "minor impact"?
- New Texting and driving law goes into effect on July 1, 2019
- 3 Tips to Handling an Amazon Deliver Van Accident
- Full Coverage Myth: UM/UM Coverage Explained
- Safety Tips for Pedestrians and Cyclists
- New law will treat e-scooter riders like cyclists... e-scooters okay to ride on the street
In addition to being a personal injury lawyer serving Delray Beach, Matthew Waring is an experienced Delray Beach nursing home abuse attorney.
Matthew Waring has written up a comprehensive guide to nursing home abuse and nursing home neglect claims which applies to residents in Delray Beach.
If you or a loved one has been admitted to a nursing home in Delray Beach, consider reading the following articles:
Before hiring any Delray Beach personal injury attorney, consider the article titled 5 Tips to Hiring the Best Personal Injury Attorney for Your Case.
Read other articles written by Matthew Waring such as:
- FAQ: How to know if you have a personal injury case?
- FAQ: How long will my personal injury case take?
- FAQ: Is my lawyer too slow?
If you are looking for a Delray Beach car accident attorney or a slip and fall attorney in Delray Beach, Waring Law is located in nearby Boca Raton and Matthew will meet you in Delray Beach to discuss your case person to person at no charge.