Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Attorney in Orlando, FL
Personal injuries run the gamut from automobile accidents to dog bites to slip and falls and beyond. While the severity of such injuries may vary, the stress and trauma associated with personal injury cases is consistent. This is why it is important to work with an Orlando personal injury lawyer you can trust. Waring Law Firm has a reputation in the legal profession for assertively fighting for our clients to get them justice for their personal injury claims.
We have represented victims across all personal injury accident types. Our clients have come to rely on our long track record of service to get them the compensation they deserve in the face of someone else’s negligence.
Why File a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim is characterized by the pursuit of compensation for losses associated with negligent or careless acts that resulted in injury to the person filing the claim. The most important aspect of a personal injury claim is the loss associated with the action. There are many types of personal injuries which is why it is imperative to find an Orlando personal injury lawyer with experience in multiple practice areas.
Filing a personal injury claim ensures that you are not stuck dealing with the fallout of such an injury. There are typically expenses associated with personal injury incidents, and depending on the severity of the injury, it can get very expensive, very quickly. The person or entity responsible for your injury is the one who should be accountable for the financial loss involved.
What is the Role of an Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer?
Even when you feel confident about your decision, filing a personal injury lawsuit can be intimidating. It can be especially challenging when you are already dealing with the stress of the injury itself. The role of an Orlando personal injury lawyer is to pursue compensation for your injury while also guarding you from added stress from opposition lawyers.
At Waring Law Firm, we will handle legal interactions pertaining to your case so that you can focus on recovering. This is part of what sets us apart, as we emphasize empathy in our client services while also ensuring that you have the necessary information to make sound legal decisions about your claim.
Florida Law on Pure Comparative Negligence
Florida is a pure comparative negligence state, which means that accountability for a personal injury can be split between multiple parties in the situation. For instance, if you were speeding through an intersection and another car hit you from the other direction, the accountability may be distributed between both drivers. You may be 5% responsible because you were speeding, and the other driver may be 95% responsible for causing the crash.
This law is yet another reason why working with a reputable Orlando personal injury lawyer is essential. You need someone who understands the ins and outs of Florida law enough to win you the compensation you deserve for your injury.
What to Do after an Orlando Personal Injury Incident?
If you are involved in a personal injury incident, the first thing to do is seek medical attention, even if you don’t think you need it. Often, an adrenaline spike will prevent you from feeling the full ramifications of your injury. Next, call an Orlando personal injury lawyer so we can take immediate action. We need contact info for any eyewitnesses, copies of any police report you may have filed, and photos of the scene for evidentiary support.
We will use this information to help prove negligence and negotiate the best possible settlement for your personal injury claim. As one of the most respected law firms in Orlando, Waring Law Firm knows that the more informed you are on this process, the more prepared you will be to navigate the road to recovery and the claims process.
Reach Out for a Complimentary Review of Your Case from an Experienced Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer
After suffering a personal injury, you should seek medical attention and then immediately reach out to an Orlando personal injury lawyer. We will ensure that you don’t feel alone as you navigate the complexities of filing a personal injury claim. Our clients benefit from knowing that they are working with a talented and compassionate legal team. Our brand of legal representation gets results for our personal injury clients.
Find out for yourself how we may be able to help you. Call us today at (954) 388-0646 or contact us online to learn more.
About Matthew Waring
Founding attorney, Matthew Waring, has helped his clients recover millions of dollars for accident-related injuries across South Florida. Matthew Waring started his own firm after working for two of Florida’s largest trial law firms because he saw a different vision for how legal services should be delivered.
Sometimes you can sit on your hands, do nothing, and the world will provide you with the justice you deserve.